What makes the Barcode pizza so special?
The every day pizza that you encounter is baked in a conventional oven. At Barcode, we use the highest quality brick oven on the market. The Cirigliano Forni oven gives our pizza the taste of Italy that every pie should have.
The best part about using a brick oven for pizza is the fact that it takes only 3-4 minutes to make! The high cooking temperatures make it possible for us to get our specialty pies to your table in no time. Ranging from 570°F to 723°F, the oven produces soft, chewy dough with a smoky flavor.
There’s no comparison between brick and conventional ovens. Regular ovens fill pizza crust and your plate with grease. A brick oven pizza is thin enough for you to taste every topping and want to finish the whole pie yourself!
Our full menu of pizzas includes:
- Margherita: tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, basil - $11
- Veggie: tomato sauce, grilled vegetables, mozzarella, herbs, shaved pecorino - $12
- Atomic: tomato sauce, mozzarella, spicy salami, meatballs, hot pepper flakes - $14
- Prosciutto: Mozzarella, fontina, roasted peppers, prosciutto san daniel, basil - $14
- Mediterranean: tomato sauce, artichokes, sweet & hot peppers, olives, goat cheese, mozzarella - $15
- Wild Mushrooms: sauteed wild mushrooms, mozzarella, herbs, truffles oil - $15
- Pesto: basil pesto, mozzarella, goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, arugula, bacon - $15
- Make Your Own Pizza- $10+ mozzarella, tomato sauce
Additional Toppings: roasted peppers, spinach, pepperoni, red onions, sausage, Spicy Salami, anchovies, black olives, pine nuts, pesto, arugula, goat cheese, meatballs, bacon, prosciutto san daniel, wild mushrooms, grilled chicken breast, truffle oil, shrimp, ham, artichokes calamari, mussels
If you want the full effect of a pie but your friends do not, try one of our calzones!
- Veggie Calzone: sauteed spinach, toasted garlic, ricotta, parmesan, marinara sauce - $11
- Calzone: pepperoni, sausage, roasted peppers, ricotta, mozzarella, marinara sauce- $13